AntiChokingMate® Emergency Kit
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"This could be the best product on internet for everyone's safety! I hope you will never have to use it but having it could help saving people in an emergency. I have kids and we had a near choking experience before , so I ordered few of this as soon as I saw. Everyone should carry one."
- Sophie K, UK (Verified VintageTurk Customer)
No More Fear of Choking - AntiChokingMate® Has Got You Covered
Protect your child & Yourself
Are you physically capable of using the Heimlich maneuver on your loved ones? Are you strong enough?
AntiChokingMate® can be used on someone disabled, pregnant or large in stature. Make sure you have one in your hand-reach to be able to save your kid ,yourself and your loved ones, even maybe a stranger in a matter of seconds!
How To Use?
It acts as a vacuum, effectively removing any obstruction in the airways and allowing the victim to breathe normally again.
Strong & Effective
Force of the suction is 3 times greater than the highest recorded abdominal thrusts. The duration of suction is minimal so AntiChokingMate® is safe and effective.
Choking emergencies can happen to anyone, but with the AntiChokingMate®, you'll be prepared for any situation.
It is easy to use and doesn't require any special training.
The AntiChokingMate® is the only device on the market that's guaranteed to work in an emergency situation.
Makes a perfect considerable gift to new parents.
The product includes the child and adult mask.
This one kit covers children and adults. Never expires.
Don't wait until it's too late - order your AntiChokingMate® today and be prepared for any choking emergency that may arise.
CHOKING EMERGENCY STATISTICS
- A leading cause of death in children
- 5,000 deaths yearly
- One child dies every 5 days from choking
- Choking leads to 100,000 visits to the ER yearly
- More people die from aspirating than die in fires, drowning, or accidental shootings
- Leading cause of accidental deaths in persons over the age of 65
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
- 0-4 minutes: Brain damage unlikely
- 4-6 minutes: Brain damage possible
- 6-10 minutes: Brain damage probable
- 10 minutes +: Probably brain death
- Average emergency response time is 7 to 12 minutes
- Of all choking deaths in 2000, 41% were caused by food, 59% by nonfood items (balloons, etc)
- Candy is associated with 19% ER visits for aspiration emergencies – 65% due to hard candy and 35% gummy bears, chocolate, caramel, etc.
- Coins were responsible for 18% of ER visits for children age 1 to 4 years
Do not hesitate to reach us anytime you need.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
16192 COASTAL HIGHWAY LEWES
Business Center Al Shmookh Building
Dubai, Dubai 1333
United Arab Emirates